Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Terror(er) of Baton Rouge



THIS is the reason I had to leave work. I had left him at the vet for shots, checkup, and investigation of a lump on his back. Due to his unusually "agressive" nature, I was forced to come back so I could hold him secure and the vet could just TOUCH the lump on his back (which by the way is a benign lump and does not hurt the cat).

P.S. For those of you who I will be seeing at Christmastime, I have a funny funny (read, horribly embarrasing for me) story from work to share with you.

3 comments:

Mike P said...

Ahh, the quarterly update...

Sarah said...

The funny funny story should be posted here for all to read. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.